How Can I Donate to Saint Andrew's?
There are two very convenient ways you can donate to Saint Andrew's. The first is PAR.
PAR stands for Pre-Authorized Remittance. If you have automatic debits from your bank account to pay for insurance, cable TV, taxes, fuel, or a mortgage - then you understand the PAR principle. It means regular contributions throughout the year that make it easy to donate to St. Andrew's.
Today many people use the PAR system for their church offering, finding it an easy way to take care of their regular commitments to the church month by month. You can participate in this program.
Your account will be automatically debited and your congregation’s account credited with the amount payable from all members who participate.
How to get involved:
- Decide the amount of your monthly offering (local, M&S, and other)
- Fill in the Authorization Form and attach a sample cheque from your account marked “Sample” or “Void”
- Give both to the church treasurer, designated officer, or place both on the offering plate
Advantages to you:
- Regular support of St. Andrew's in the amount that you choose
- Continual support of St. Andrew's when you are away
- Avoidance of “catch-up” periods
Advantages to the congregation:
- Regular, dependable flow of contributions
- Reduction of paperwork and bookkeeping
- Reduction in bank overdrafts
The second way you can donate to Saint Andrew's is through CanadaHelps.org
CanadaHelps is a registered charity with a goal to make giving simple. You can now make online donations to St. Andrew's quickly and securely via CanadaHelps.org. Just click on the 'Donate Now' button and you will go to our donation portal on the CanadaHelps.org website.
You can include instructions for which of our ministries you would like your gift to go to. You can make a donation in remembrance of a loved one, or on behalf of a special person. Once your donation is processed, you will receive a confirmation and a tax receipt by email.
Having trouble finding the perfect gift for folks who seem to have everything? A donation to St. Andrew's in their honor may be just the ticket! CanadaHelps is a registered Canadian charity. You can find out more at www.canadahelps.org